Thursday 29 August 2013

Day 235 - Planning


26th August 2013


Three weeks to go. Meep. I got myself stuck into doing some more planning and organising. I don't want to have every second planned out for myself, but I don't want to be going entirely without a route. Other people will surely disagree with me, but it's kinda the way I am. I may not be the most organised person with my things, but when it comes to planning things I am absolutely. I'm not giving myself an itinerary of every day by any means, I just like to know when I need to be somewhere, how I'm going to get there, how long I need to leave etc. If I can do nothing else, it's organise people. I'm people. 


I'm also a big fan of lists, it's a bit of a family thing. They come out every holiday, we have some that date back years. They have sections and subsections. They are things of wonder. I've only made a few lists so far, there are so many more to come over the next few weeks. 


Today has felt very productive - I have trains booked, hostels booked, emails stored. I'm starting to get into my stride, and it's so exciting! 


Three weeks!!


Stephie


Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?