Sunday 18 August 2013

Day 180 - Sangria / All aboard...again


30th June 2013

Having one of those weekends where I spent the whole weekend with the wife. Lovely.

We decided to make the most of a lovely weekend and have another barbecue, and mixed ourselves up some sangria. It wasn't the best in the world, I won't try and take that accolade just yet. I don't quite deserve it.

This was more...there's some red wine to finish and some orange juice to finish, let's mix them and add some orange and apple. It did the job.

After our delicious barbecue and wondrous sangria, we headed out once more for our second viewing of Death Ship.


It absolutely cemented my feelings about the show. I shouldn't need to tell you again.




Stephie

Xxx

Posted with BlogsyPosted with Blogsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?