Sunday 25 August 2013

Day 203 - Ealing Common

 

25th July 2013


Determined to make the most of being able to go outside in the evening and not be scurrying towards the nearest shelter from the cold and precipitation, Naomi, Tom, and I took an perambulation to Ealing Common. On account of Tom being part puppy it is often necessary to give him a bit of a walk and a stretch, so we took his favourite toy, some blueberries, and some cidre (not cider) to enjoy the outdoors. 

 

 

 

 

We had to explain this to Naomi, apparently she had never done this as a child - deprived thing. This is the photo displaying the brief success, I have a few more of her not quite managing it. I should make it into a gif. It amuses me much. 


Stephie


Xxx

 

Posted with BlogsyPosted with Blogsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?