Monday 26 August 2013

Day 223 - Henna


14th August 2013


I decided that I was as packed as I could be without leaving the house, and decided to enjoy the day instead. Naomi and I took our usual pilgrimage into Ealing Broadway, got ourselves a green tea at Pret (which utterly changed her life) and decided that we would go and get Mendhi designs. Some of you may remember I had this done in Belfast earlier this year - I absolutely love it. I love the patterns and I love the colour. I decided that it was the ultimate time to indulge again, as there was nothing to stop me. I didn't have work to consider, or interviews, or anything of the other things that generally stop us doing fun things. I'm on my one and only ultimate holiday, so I need to make the most of it.


Stephie


Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?