Sunday 18 August 2013

Day 179 - Dinosaur Crazy Golf


29th June 2013

If there's one thing you can say about Chris, is that he's a happy-go-lucky, fun loving sort of a chap. I mean, just look at him there...on the right...he's just having an absolute whale of a time isn't he?

So we had originally planned to do this for Ben's birthday a couple of months ago, but Nich managed to injure herself or be ill. And we all know that if you're injured you can't possibly play golf. OH, WAIT A MINUTE.

Yes, that's right folks, I played cast and all. I'm right handed, so I had a mad left handed flail rather than what we all know would have been a skilful, graceful swings ever to grace this planet. Let it also be known that, whilst I did indeed come last, it was only by a mere 2 points. My case....it rests.




This one was an utter nightmare. Took me about 13 goes I reckon. Pah.

Stephie

Xxx
Posted with BlogsyPosted with Blogsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?