Sunday 18 August 2013

Day 174 - Fortune


24th June 2013

Back home at the end of a long day, and I deserved Chinese. My general choice is satay chicken, crispy chilli fried beef and egg fried rice, with many, many prawn crackers. I am usually one to baggy a fortune cookie, because I absolutely love them.

As such, I have become rather au fair with the fortunes contained within. There is one thing that links them all together - they are not fortunes. They're all pap about being a good human being, snooze. If I'm getting these I want to be able to look back and twist what has happened to fit those words, that's where all the fun lies! Obviously, I don't believe in fortunes, but I like the fun that can be had with them and I resent losing that. I'm that angry about it.

Stephie

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?