Monday 12 August 2013

Day 168 - Beans


 18th June 2013



First things first - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING SUZA! My middlest girly is now two, and this is utterly mind boggling to me. It seems like no time at all ago that you were just Widget the bump, and now you're the little darling chatterbox, loving, tiny, blondie dot that you are. I love you so much little girly!

Second things second - making and eating food with a cast is difficult and boring. Beans and cheese of waffles is a lovely thing to have on occasion, when I'm feeling super mega lazy, and though the cast made me super mega tired in all ways I didn't love that this was the way it was to be. Sad times. Difficult to scoop up beans with one hand as well. The world is against me.

Stephie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?