Tuesday 9 April 2013

Day 93 - Packing for Belfast


3rd April 2013

After a not too early and not too late start to the day I headed back up to Ealing to pack up my stuff for Belfast. I didn't get far.

I realised I would need to get some smaller toiletries because flying is stupid. So after getting a few things into my bag I headed into town. I also had to buy new jeans.

I'm not sure there's anything more demoralising in the whole world than buying new jeans. It's always so hard to find ones you like and ones that fit and then wearing them in is just as much of a pain. This is probably the dictionary definition of a First World Problem, but I hate it when the times comes for new jeans. Hate it.

Smaller versions of things I already own but in marginally bigger bottles bought, I made for home. I had some post for Nich that I decided to drop off on my way. It turned out she was home so I came in for a cup of tea and left at 10pm. Naturally.

What can I say, I got in, I got tea, I got comfy. Nich offered pasta, I ain't no fool. Together Nich and Ben lured me into staying to watch Ghostbusters, who can say no to that?

I hated my decisions later, when I was getting home and having to shower and then pack before bed at twenty to midnight. This wouldn't have been so bad, if get up time wasn't 4am. Sigh.

Stephie

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?