Tuesday 9 April 2013

Day 84 - Shredding

 

25th March 2013

My many and most humble apologies for my terrible lack of posts of late. I have been taking my photos as diligently as ever, but not posting about them, sometimes due to a busy evening, sometimes I'm afraid down to laziness. There were times I wasn't in the mood for writing, and you know what, you deserve better than a half hearted effort! So, really, this is all your fault for being so demanding. What do you have to say for yourself eh? Yeah, that's right. That's what I thought.

So let's cover my past couple of weeks in photos. There are some more interesting than others, we are starting with a less interesting photo. 

In the process of moving room I did the usual clear out of tat. I have a lot of paper tat that I need to throw away, but it's mostly old statements and the like that I can't just chuck and need to be shredded. Shockingly, we don't have a shredder in the flat. I know, what is this world? Mum has a pair of these scissors at home and I have been on the lookout for awhile. Spotted them in Tiger, seriously love that place, and snapped (ha!) them up. 

Got them home and sat for a short while snipping away through the addresses on my statements. Problem being I have far too many addresses to snip through. These are brilliant if you have the odd one or two. I have a bin bag. Gleurgh. And the snippings won't stay where I put them! Static ahoy! This was me trying my hardest to cut them into another bag and they just kept getting away from me. 

I think I'm going to have to give up with my amazo-scissors and lug the bag into work one day and sit for awhile and shred them there. 

These are my trials and tribulations, how I cope I just don't know. 

Stephie

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?