Sunday 14 April 2013

Day 104 - Vanilla


14th April 2013

Today was a happy day.

This body spray was my smell. Besides deodorant, clearly, this was the only fragrance I would buy and use. I loved it, it was and is my favourite smell.

Then they stopped making it. So so sad. I had perfumes and things, but I always longed for this. Sigh.

Until....last night. Sam asked Clare to bring down her body spray, and this appeared. She spritzed, and suddenly I was 16 again, drinking pineapple Mr. Juicy and waiting to go into Spotlites. Will always amaze me how smell can do that.

I completely lost my head and asked when she had got it, she replied she was given it quite awhile ago. I instantly googled it and found it was still on sale and on offer.

Today we went into town for a restorative Shakeaway - peanut butter, banana and rusk as you're asking - and we went into Boots. It was 3 for 2, so now I have 3. I am never losing you again my love, never.

Stephie

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?