Monday 29 April 2013

Day 118 - Edamame


28th April 2013

The problem with Sundays is that Man Vs Food is on at precisely the best and worst time. It makes me sick and hungry at the same time.

This morning I saw it and all I wanted was a burger. I considered picking up my kindle and heading to GBK alone, but I'm not quite there yet. I wasn't sure if they did takeaway, so I managed to change out of my pyjamas to investigate and walked down the road. I couldn't be sure, so just headed into Hare and Tortoise instead.

This is a sushi place. I hate sushi. I keep trying it because everyone tells me it's great, but I'm sorry, I just can't get on board. But what I do love is vegetable tempura and edamame. Amazing.

I got my favourites in, headed back to the flat and settled down with When Harry Met Sally, one of my all time favourites. I was so entirely content with my day at that point. Loved every second. I'm even tempted to watch it again within the week I love it so much, and have been waiting so long to see it, because Nich keeps selfishly keeping all of her DVDs at her house. I mean, what kind of person does that?!

Happy Sunday.

Stephie

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?