Friday 19 April 2013

Day 105 - Defying Stephanie


15th April 2013

Being the utterly messy person I am, it may come as a shock to most of you that often lose my keys. Not for very long, I hasten to add, but the phrase "How do you do this Stephanie, seriously, ten seconds ago you had them." They're never lost when I first need to get them, but much more so right after I've found them and put them somewhere where I will apparently lose them moments later.

So in my current be tidy kick (the one for this month - I'm not very good at it so it doesn't last very long) I've put my keys on a hook on my door. I didn't have a spare hook for such luxuries in the baby room, but now I do. My theory here is that I will put the keys back there and grab them as the last thing before I leave my room because they are staring me in the face. In. Theory. This goes so against my nature that I'm sure it won't be long before I forget. I would love to be really organised and tidy and if someone out there can hypnotise me or something, bring on the swinging watch. Sigh.

How much do you enjoy my keyrings? I really quite enjoy them. Two of them are Oz musical related, the hat from Wicked and the shoe is from The Wizard of Oz. Yes, there were originally two shoes, no, I don't know where the other one went. Home, I presume. There is a Team GB one lurking at the back, and nothing says style like a clubcard, right?

Stephie

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?