Monday 29 April 2013

Day 112 - Tax


22nd April 2013

I woke up with a rather sore throat. Until 2pm I had either a croak, a rasp, or an almost nonexistent squeak of a voice. After then it started to reappear bit by bit. I had a croak for a day or two still, but the worst was done.

It's that time of the year. Everything Bertha needs doing is within three months which is ever so slightly really quite painful on the old bank account. Service last month, tax this month, insurance next month. Sigh. After being pointed in the direction by my cousin, this year I got 6 months rather than a year so that I would offset it slightly. Still though, £93. Ergh.

That's a job that has been sitting on my board for a little while, so it felt too good to see it ticked and done for me to just rub it out.

Not looking forward to seeing "Insure Bertha" up there. Boohoo.

Stephie

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?