Tuesday 9 April 2013

Day 85 - Early night


26th March 2013

I was absolutely exhausted today. I got in from work and all I wanted to do was go to bed, but apparently 4:30 is too early to go to bed. Even for children. Even for babies. It's a cruel cruel world.

So I decided that I was going to stay up until 8. I made sure I stayed out of my room and had full caffeine tea and tried that talking to flatmates thing that people keep mentioning to me. It worked for a little while.

By 7:45 I was in bed with a massive Horlicks and fluff on tv. I finished my Horlicks and settled myself down to bed. Luckily for me I didn't actually go to sleep, as I sat bolt upright at 20:47 realising I hadn't taken a photo. After a few moments of figuring out what was going on, I decided a photo of the time was appropriate for today. That it was only ten to nine and I had had to stop myself falling asleep is a ridiculous situation for a girl still the good side of a quarter of a century old. Surely I should be partying all night till the wee small hours and still going into work as fresh and bright as a daisy?

Oh no. No No No. All the no.

Stephie

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?