Sunday 24 March 2013

Day 82 - Noodlé


23rd March 2013

To stay in keeping with the general theme of any time spent together, Ally and I spent the day in, chatting, drinking tea and eating Supanoodles.

Mild Curry Supanoodles are our thing. Usually accompanied by J20, unfortunately we didn't have any this time. But we did have all the tea. I swear, about 10 cups yesterday, and that's a conservative estimate.

It was a highly enjoyable day, we watched a lot of HIMYM and sang along loudly to Moulin Rouge. We perused all sorts of things for Ally's wedding, there were lists made, things given ratings, pros and cons. What we really wanted was a yellow legal pad, but we just had to settle for a...you know...pad. I also now have my bridesmaid dress here, which makes me very happy because I love it. I know I can't wear it, but I love it just being there to look at. This is one of a number of ways I conform to gender stereotypes. I can get very "ooooh, I'm gonna look so pretty!" about nice dresses.

Later in the evening we headed over to Nich and Ben's new pad for their housewarming. It was a very small and tame party (looking at you Nich) and an absolutely enjoyable evening for that. There was much fun and laughter had, some loud singing, some questionable yet delicious cocktails and the high point of any evening, a late night/early morning kebab.

Amazingly, when we got back to the flat we didn't crash out, but instead stayed up and watched yet more HIMYM and drank further tea.

It was the life. Happy sigh.

Stephie

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?