Sunday 17 March 2013

Day 74 - Comic Relief


15th March 2013

I slept! Yay and phew and great. I went into school armed with my little pharmacy, preparing for war. I was without the sling and just with the wrist support and ready to power through the day.

As it turned out, I didn't need to do much powering. Whilst I didn't feel as great as I could have, I didn't feel as though I'd been hit in the face with an iron, which I generally find to be a plus.

Getting home at the end of the day felt like quite the victory. I felt ok, I felt like watching something funny and with some beer. Luckily for me, it was Red Nose Day, so Tom and I got some beers and settled ourselves down for the evening. As ever, there are good parts to Comic Relief, and parts that are just unfunny and awkward, and a whole lot of "man, I've donated but I feel like I should again...?"

I settled myself on donating £5 per nibling, per lovely little child I can't imagine life without and would never let anything happen to if I could possibly help it. I hope you donated.

Lynsey provided red noses. First photo of this housemate configuration! Wahey!


Thoroughly enjoyable evening.

Stephie

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?