Sunday 17 March 2013

Day 72 - Sinusitis


13th March 2013

So I got into school feeling absolutely terrible, in a lot of pain and completely drained. Arm was still enslingulated and achey...there was no energy to be had. At lunch I came home, trying to get an appointment with the doctor or something. I'd had enough of being ill and it was time.

I managed to get a phone appointment with a doctor...who said it seemed like I had sinusitis. She said if I still had a temperature on Friday to get an appointment, but until then get some stuff over the counter. So I did. I got some bits and came home and promptly fell asleep after sitting down for about 3 seconds. Most of the rest of the afternoon was spent snuffling and blowing my nose and trying to steam my face off. Not a nice day. Bleurgh.

Stephie

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?