Wednesday 20 February 2013

Day 47 - KeiraKoo


16th February 2013

This weekend's posts will be heavily nibling based, fair warning.

This is my darling littlest niece, Keira. Keira will be three months old on Sunday. Isn't she just too adorable? Her little cheeks are just too kissable and her smiles light up my entire world.

Saturday morning I woke up full of cold. The whole week I had been suffering with a cough, but that was it. This morning it turned into cold, I woke up all snotty and headachey and bleuuurggghhh. First thing I had when I got downstairs was a lemsip.

I perked up after awhile so my parents and I headed out to get some lunch in a lovely pub in Bearsted. It was a tasty meal, and a pretty little pub. I might bring some friends there soon, though as it sits opposite a certain pie shop, I think they'll be more interested in popping across the road.

Later that afternoon my brother and his little family appeared at Pogles. It is the hardest thing in the world to say the words "Would anyone else like a cuddle?" when you have the nephew and nieces I have. It has never got any easier. They are just too wonderful for words.

Look at that lovely girlie...isn't it sad to know you will never be that comfortable again? Sorry to bring that crashing realisation.

Stephie

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?