Sunday 12 May 2013

Day 131 - Birthday take two


11th May 2013

Kirsty, Gemma and Alison came to see me, YAY!

These are my SJF buddies, and now we're slightly scattered about, so seeing each other isn't always very easy.

We managed to find a weekend with us all in the vicinity and they came up to see me and I was happy. Like this....:-D

Gem and Kirsty arrived first, and we enjoyed some Pimms before going back to get Alison and pick up bags. After a little relax at the flat we wandered into Central to go and get Bodean's.

I've been trying to go back to Bodean's for an insanely long time, so when they said we would have to wait two hours we only faltered for a second, before deciding that it was worth the wait.

The lovely amazing girls had got me a Lomo Fisheye Camera for my birthday, so on top of taking most of my photos with that, we went to the Lomography shop in Carnaby Street for a wander. Unfortunately I can't show you the photos as yet - it's a film camera. Retro and a half. Another unfortunate, the flash bulb appeared to blow on the first exposure, it was a real "Watch the birdie!" flash. Phew. Have to head in and see if I can replace it soon.

Our time wandering around/drinking some wine ended very quickly, and before long we were sat in Bodean's devouring meat. It was everything I hoped for and more.

We left, had some insane fun taking endless photos of Gem on the tube (I was crying with laughter), and got home.

Excellent day girls, thank you!!

Stephie

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?