Sunday 12 May 2013

Day 121 - Polka dots...everywhere...



1st May 2013

Today I treated myself to a drive into work. I can only do this a couple of times a week due to the parking restrictions, so it's a real treat. As much as I love that I can walk to and from work and it only takes me about 30 minutes, it's a pretty nice feeling to be home barely five minutes after I've left work, and if it's a particularly miserable morning then not having to walk is pretty lovely.

So, having the car, I decided to pop into town after school to pick up some bits that I needed that might be a bit heavy or cumbersome for a walk. Cake tins were among these bits. I went to my usual and favourite kitchen shop, but everything in there errs on the side of expensive, so I decided I'd go to Argos and grab some from there. I originally went to Tiger, a new favourite shop of mine, but they had none. Boo.

Argos only had this set, and I'll be darned if this isn't some kind of fate or other such nonsense. We all know that the flat seems to attract red with white polka dots, so when I spotted these in the catalogue I had a real chuckle to myself. It's the little things.

Stephie

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?