Thursday 13 June 2013

Day 150 - Offspring


31st May 2013

This year my darling friend Remi made another person exist on the planet. How insane is that? A whole new person is alive because of her! And isn't she just too beautiful for words?

I met Remi and Azra for lunch and a wander round Westfield. It was entirely an excuse to finally meet this gorgeous baby, sorry girls. Love you! I managed quite awhile before I just had to have a cuddle and I would have never let her go if Remi had let me. It was very strange seeing such a litle baby again, I'd become so used to seeing my darling little Keira who is just over 6 months old and is my standard little baby. Seeing a 3 month old made Keira look ready for university.

After finally giving up my cuddle (grumble mutter) and having another little wander round the shops, I went home to ready myself for the evening activities. As it's Ben's birthday we were off to All Star Lanes for some food, cocktails, and bowling.

Food was expensive and mediocre. The cocktails were slightly expensive but highly delicious. Bowling is so much more fun than I remember it.

I am greatly enjoying Shreena bowling like an Egyptian
The loneliness of the...bowler.
Here are the three main points to take away from this:

1) Remi makes adorable babies
2) All Star does good cocktails and meh food
3) Bowling is fun, go do it.


Stephie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?