Sunday 14 July 2013

Day 158 - Zuzi's birthday wander


8th June 2013

Back off over East to see Zuzia for her birthday. I saw this necklace on the tube and it set off all sorts of ideas about how it had come to be there. There must be a million short stories across the world spawned by things like this, it's just so interesting to have something of a glimpse into someone else's life. We've all experienced that moment where you realise x is missing and you know at that precise second when you've looked too long for it to still be upon your person.

For Zuzi's birthday we had a lovely relax in a park and wander along canals. It was a beautiful park but I have obviously forgotten the name...I need to get back there soon I think. 
 
Calvin Kyle. Dolce and GaKyle. Donna Kyle. Etc.
Stephie

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?