Saturday 1 June 2013

Day 145 - Haven Green


26th May 2013

I'd felt a bit headachey and yucky when I left Braintree, and inteded on having a relaxing day, maybe a lie down. Unfortunately I have friend who apparently like seeing me. What gives?

Nich coerced me into joining her, Ben and Chris at Haven Green for a picnic. It was a beautiful day and I was definitely ready to see the sun again. After lounging around for awhile we got back to Nich and Ben's place and got chinese whilst watching Community. Bliss.

I decided that I completely didn't have the energy for my camera today, and was only going to use my phone. Then I half forgot. I took photos, but nothing especially useful as a photo of the day. The photo I've gone for is one I took for an app I'm loving at the moment, Rando. With Rando you take a photo and it's sent to a random person, and then you get a photo back from another entirely random person. It's fun, I seem to get a lot of photos back from South Korea, though some from Russia and a few from the States.

If you're wondering, it was Crispy Chilli Beef, Satay Chicken and, natch, Egg Fried Rice. China Garden, it does good work.

Stephie

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?