Sunday 24 March 2013

Day 83 - Orange Juice


24th March 2013

This might amaze you, but I didn't feel absolutely tip top this morning. But I didn't feel like death, which is nice.

Above is my preferred cure. A cure that I finished before 11am. Ally was able to stay here until about 2, and we made the most of that time. By, ahem, having tea and toast. It's perfectly acceptable alright?! We're friends and hanging out with mugs of tea rather than wandering around a cold, wet and miserable London was infinitely preferable today. Hmph.

I returned from walking Ally to the tube to find a certain Miss Flood had crashed the joint. It's only been a couple of weeks, but I realised I had missed her a lot, so it was really rather nice for her to appear back, however briefly. She hung around long enough for us to make some jokes, and then had to make her way back to Reading. Booo. Luckily, she'll be around next week, and we may be travelling down to Kent together this week. YAY.

Now I am settled and watching The Muppets Movie. I love it, but Lynsey bought the copy from a closing down BlockBusters, and it has been skipping the whole way through. Highly distressing.

It is now time for me to try and be a little bit productive before bedtime.

Till tomorrow,

Stephie

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where shall I go next?